TOUR DE BREW QC
Katie's Club Scholarship
in memory of
Need Based -No
Amount-$1000 for tuition payable to institution student is enrolled at
Applications need to be submitted by June 30, 2020
Winner will be announced July 31, 2020
Requirements and selection criteria:
- Applicants must be a graduating high school senior from the Scott County Iowa, Rock Island County, IL
- Applicants must plan to attend a college or vocational school upon graduation of High School.
- The selection criteria for this scholarship include character (Positive role model; self-disciplined and doesn’t quit easily; enthusiastic about life; morally and ethically strong; gets along well with people), community involvement (Cares about others; desires to help others for the good of mankind) and achievement (Dedicated and respected; Considered likely to succeed; not afraid of a challenge).
- Applicants must respond to the following question in their application: How has knowing someone with cancer impacted your life and career plans? Please follow link to read Katie’s story and why this fund was started.
- Payment will be made to the institution of your choosing.
Applications can be e-mailed to email@example.com